Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

It is finally warm enough for me to jog outside.  Today is a warm 56 degrees in the sun! Yea, spring is right around the corner.  Today I tried to use my Nike-ipod thing that goes on my shoes to track my miles (haha, well hoping for three) but it wouldn't acknowledge that  it was syncing with my ipod.  I forgot that the last time I used it was during the half marathon.  A funny thing happened; I was zipping along and had just come over the Ambassador bridge at sun rise (amazing!), when I had taken two steps into Canadian soil my ipod died along with the Nike thing.  No music from mile 4 on and no idea how fast, or as it turned out, slow I was going.   My didn't work until I charged it on my pc and I hadn't used the Nike shoe pod until now.  So now I am trying to decide if I should buy a new one or look for something better. It is a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment